Friday, December 19, 2014

Can't Keep My Eyes Off of It Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in antique white and coated with poly.
It's unbelievable what a coat or two of paint will do for a piece of furniture. I couldn't keep my eyes off this one(Don't tell my husband, he might get jealous!) It's gorgeous, especially stunning. Not too provincial, not too plain...really, it's the perfect dresser.  

Dimensions: 60"W x 17"D x 31"H

This piece is available for $325
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available






1 comment:

  1. I could hardly take my eyes off that dresser as well. It looks so gorgeous! It has a classic design, so it will not go out of style any time soon. The new owner is quite lucky to get this wonderful dresser. Thanks for sharing!

    Maggie Grant @ The Find Consignment

    ReplyDelete