Thursday, April 02, 2015

Don't Bug Me Bookshelf


{SOLD}

This bookshelf has been refinished in French Linen and custom green chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. I LOVE to read. The past few years I have been a little addicted to buying books. I could use a cute little bookshelf like this to stash all my favourites on. I would make sure there was a cozy chair right beside it where I could relax very comfortably. I would make sure I had a cute little side table near by for my warm cup of tea and I would snuggle under my blanket, preferably the one my Grandma made me few(gulp...read A LONG TIME ago)years ago. Oh, and I would make sure the room that all of this was in had a lock on the door. So no one could bug me...EVER! 

Dimensions: 24.5"W x 11.5"D x 46"H

This piece is available for $200
Please call or email with questions.







No comments:

Post a Comment