Thursday, April 16, 2015

Just Me and My Mirror Vanity


{SOLD}

This vanity has been refinished in Old White chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly.  I would love to have this beautiful vanity in my master bedroom. Too bad I don't have a master bedroom that this would fit into. I would feel like a million bucks sitting at this getting ready in the morning. My own space, no kids, no husband, no dog....just me and my mirror, a cup of tea and 20 minutes of peace and quiet in the morning. FYI~we also have a matching dresser and bed to this vanity. 

Dimensions: 38"W x 17.5"D x 31.5"H (plus 33"H mirror)

This piece is available for $375
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








No comments:

Post a Comment