Thursday, June 11, 2015

Change My Mind Corner Cabinet



{SOLD}

This cabinet has been refinished in antique white and light blue, distressed and coated with poly. Okay, so here's the truth. I am not a corner cabinet type person. Maybe I should be, so I can hide all the dust bunnies in the corners of my living room. But then Aileen had this piece out to paint this week. I can tell you that it looked awful. Really, it was this fleshy, salmon colour. It was gross. What were they thinking? No wonder I don't like corner cabinets when they make them like that! After Aileen got her hands on this one I have officially changed my mind. I don't mind corner cabinets after all. They can look cute and they definitely create extra storage without taking up too much space. It's amazing what you learn about yourself in one week.

Dimensions: 36.5"W x 25.5"D x 75.5"H

This piece is available for $350
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment