Friday, June 26, 2015

Find the Time Dresser

{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in French Linen chalk paint, distressed and coated with clear wax. I love, love. love this dresser. The bowfront lines, the legs, the new hardware(good choice Aileen!) and the french linen colour. Now I feel like I have to paint the one of the dressers in my room this colour...like I have time for that! I have three desks for my daughters that need refinishing, I have three bedrooms to paint(because I am too lazy to scrub the walls) and I have work to do. It's like the landscapers house that never gets landscaped, or the builder's house that never gets all the way finished. I hope I will find the time this summer, but there are only so many weeks in one summer, and we have beaches to go to, pools to hang out at, family to visit, friends to chill with and lots of lazing around to do!

Dimensions: 31"W x 18"D x 51.5"H

This piece is available for $375
Please call or email with questions

Delivery Available







1 comment: