Thursday, June 18, 2015

Small Packages Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in antique white, distressed and coated with poly.  Good things come in small packages, or so I am told. I should tell you about the time I got a really small gift from my husband back when we were dating. He came over to visit me one weekend(we lived in different cities...well, he lived in the city, I lived out in the middle of nowhere). At the end of the weekend he gave me a tiny little gift. Tiny, as in jewelry box tiny. I was super excited! I was thinking, seriously, he is giving me a ring! Already??? When I opened the box, you can imagine the look on my face when I saw that the box was... EMPTY! Can you believe it? What a pest! I do believe I punched him in the shoulder for that one. Anyways, this dresser is the perfect little dresser. No tricks, no gimmicks, just the simple truth!

Dimensions: 30"W x 17"D x 38"H

This piece is available for $200
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








No comments:

Post a Comment