Thursday, July 23, 2015

Take Me Up North Dresser

{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in blue chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. Here is the favourite piece of the week. And If you are lucky, Aileen won't put it in her bedroom. I didn't stuff it into the back of the truck on my way home, I had to bring my kids home instead. Although, it might have been quieter if I brought the dresser home instead. In any case, the last I saw this it was in the shop waiting for you to buy it. This would be the perfect dresser for your cottage on the beach....so pick it up and take it up north!

Dimensions: 60"W x 16.5"D x 31.5"H

This piece is available for $350
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment