Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Perfect Buffet


{SOLD}

This buffet/dresser has been refinished in French Linen chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. We SURVIVED our first week of work with SEVEN kids running around. I don't think I have ever heard the words "Marco Polo" as much as I have this week in my whole life time. The kids were awesome. They got along amazingly well. They played captured the flag, mantracker, kick the bucket, and they swam...ALOT. I think they are going to have the perfect summer. Speaking of perfect...this is the perfect sized buffet. It will fit in any space and make a perfect addition to any room in your home. 

Dimensions: 51.5"W x 19.5"D x 32.5"H

This piece is available for $400
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available








No comments:

Post a Comment