Thursday, August 06, 2015

We Rocked It Buffet

{SOLD}

This buffet has been refinished in blue chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. So I was talking with a friend tonight, saying how I had to get home because I needed to update the blog. I asked him for some blogging advice and creative ideas for this week's posts. He wasn't too helpful...he was comparing our amazing furniture to other vintage things that aren't worth mentioning. I won't be asking him for advice any time soon. We kinda rocked it with this piece. This little buffet will definitely dress up your living space with. It's bright and fun and no one else has one just like it!

Dimensions: 49"W x 18"D x 32"H

This piece is available for $400
Please call or email with questions

Delivery Available







No comments:

Post a Comment