Thursday, February 04, 2016

Perfect Size And Shape Dresser


{SOLD}

This dresser has been refinished in green chalk paint (AS), distressed and coated with clear wax. The top has been stained dark walnut and coated with poly. On my way home from work this afternoon I stopped at Lococo's to pick up some fresh produce for dinner. While I was searching for some perfectly greeny yellow bananas a man who worked at the store said, "I love what you did with your face colour today". I was slightly confused, mostly because I don't wear a lot of make up, so I thought I heard him wrong. So when he said it the second time, I said with a very confused look on my face, "I am not sure what you mean..." Then he said, "You are wearing a lovely shade of green dust all over your face!" Thanks Aileen for telling me that my face was green all afternoon.
 Note to self: check face in mirror before I go grocery shopping after work.
This dresser was the reason for my green face. 
If you are looking for the perfect size and shape dresser...then look no further! This style of dresser is one of our favourites. We say it every time we paint one of these dressers up. And the colour is pretty amazing too. Just sayin'

Dimensions: 39.5"W x 17.5"D x 29"H

This piece is available for $300
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment