Saturday, June 18, 2016

Stuff Them In Bench



{SOLD}

This bench has been refinished in blue, distressed and coated with poly. It is the perfect bench for your mudroom or hallway. I kind of wish I had one of these when my three girls were little. They could have sat on it while I got them all ready to go out for the day. Some days it was quite the challenge trying to get out the door with three girls born in 18 months. Heck, I might have even put them in the bench just to keep them from running all over the place. Not a bad idea, hey? Too bad I didn't think of it 12 years ago. Might be a little odd stuffing two 11.5yr olds and a 13yr old in a bench. But if you have toddlers...give us a call...

Dimensions: 38"W x 17"D x 36"H

This piece is available for $250
Please call or email with questions.

Delivery Available






No comments:

Post a Comment