Thursday, January 12, 2017

OUR NEW SHOP!!!!

Our new shop is amazing!!!! We can't believe how big it is! Even with all of our finished furniture, unfinished pieces, and supplies in the shop we have more room than we could ever have imagined. We feel so blessed that God opened up this space right when we were looking. The best thing about it is that this shop is only 2 minutes away from Aileen's new home!
 We have a lot of space to store all of our paint and supplies. We were so full in our old shop that sometimes we couldn't even get at the cabinets where we stored all our supplies. We don't need to worry about that anymore.
Take a look at this cool chalk paint cabinet!!! The nerd in me came out when I realized we had enough space to alphabetize our chalk paint. People...this makes me happy...really happy. I think I might open and close this cabinet a few times just feel happy all over again! Aileen made a little fun of me when I said I was going to put them in alphabetical order...but I know that she secretly loves it as much as I do!
 Now when our amazing customers need to come to take a look at what we have in stock they can actually see the whole piece. No more lifting pieces up on top of each other to store them either!
 Our work space!!!! So big and so open!!! No more walking into each other when we are working, no more having to move one piece to get another one! 
We even have a cute little lunch space to sit a take a break!

Next week we will be out of the shop so we can move the family into their new home. If you see something on the blog that you are interested in, please email us and we will be happy to set a time for you to come and see the furniture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment